... when you're constantly on the move, few things remain unchanged.

the weekend

Monday, February 2, 2015


My weekend went by in a brilliant haze of champagne bubbles, giggles and fake tattoos: perfection in other words! I was one of the 20 or so girls helping Meredith celebrate her bachelorette weekend at a Texas Hill Country hideaway in a six bedroom house that sat on the back of a huge block, amongst a maze of live oaks and cacti, right on the bank of a creek <3 It was the most idyllic setting for an obnoxious, overly loud and drunk group of girls, wanting to dance, sing, scream and "wooooo..." a lot.

I actually think a place like this would be the perfect location for any kind of weekend: romantic, family or friend alike.  Here are some pics of the house:















I won't soon forget this house or this weekend.  Right now I'm off to bed though....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About unwavering me

Sharing my stories of migrating from Australia to the US | travel adventures | married life | furry kids | new experiences | lessons | and loving life despite always missing home. xo.

Contact

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest

spring in Austin TX

spring in Austin TX

Translate