... when you're constantly on the move, few things remain unchanged.

tuesday tunes {Cheek to Cheek by Bennett & Gaga}

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

By now it's more than obvious that I ain't a mainstream type-o-gal and I certainly don't care about/ wasn't sitting at home on Sunday night watching The Grammys.  I was however, curious about (current obsession) Hozier's duet, so on Monday I YouTubed it.  Nothing to say on THAT particular subject (sad face), so moving right along:

YouTube did that thing on the right side of the screen where it inferred my preferences and made recommendations.  One recommendation was another performance from the Grammys: Cheek to Cheek by Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga, which I really liked!



This song probably wouldn't be considered mainstream without the Gaga, since pop legend Tony Bennett on his own has long since been dubbed 'easy listening,' 'classic' or 'big band,' but I think they sound ab fab together!  Gaga has a great voice and if you close your eyes to shut out the way she grinds up and down on the man, it sounds very classy indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About unwavering me

Sharing my stories of migrating from Australia to the US | travel adventures | married life | furry kids | new experiences | lessons | and loving life despite always missing home. xo.

Contact

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest

spring in Austin TX

spring in Austin TX

Translate