... when you're constantly on the move, few things remain unchanged.

birchbox brag!

Friday, December 19, 2014


I've written about my obsession with #birchbox before, but I have to tell you guys about the latest box I received: December's!! It's so well thought out and jammed full of useful goodies for the holidays! 

Like this awesome Lord & Berry sparkle eyeliner,
perfect for a little extra glitz at holiday parties:


A velvet finish, crimson red, matte lip rouge from mirenesse, 
that'll certainly help you remain effortlessly chic: 


An amika hair mask to relive and recondition stressed hair, because
let's be honest, you'll be curling your hair every day: 


Texturing hairspray to complete your look and 
make you smell like you're wearing perfume, from Rusk:


Annnnd, my all-time favourite: this divine Tocca hand cream,
That smells amazeballs/ has no parabens annnnnnd leaves dry, winter hands feeling silky smooth!



Seriously ladies, if you haven't subscribed to 'the box' yet- you need to!! I strongly recommend making birchbox your Christmas present // for the gift that keeps giving all year long! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About unwavering me

Sharing my stories of migrating from Australia to the US | travel adventures | married life | furry kids | new experiences | lessons | and loving life despite always missing home. xo.

Contact

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest

spring in Austin TX

spring in Austin TX

Translate