... when you're constantly on the move, few things remain unchanged.

Tuesday Tunes {the rediscovery of Trance}

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

I suppose it was natural progression that after last week's featured tune and exposure to several electronic shows at SXSW - I've rediscovered my love of Trance.  This couldn't have come at a better time actually, because with the purchase of my Mini - I've found a new sense of freedom in just hopping in, zoning out to the music and letting it put in me in a delightful state of, well... trance.

Everything seems possible and life seems in divine, perfect order when I'm seated behind the wheel and a song like Burn The Sun begins to play.


Or My Heaven:



Or Kingdom of dreams: (somewhere in the middle is my fave part)



Or Goodbye.



Some people meditate in complete silence.  As for me, I need this kind of music to reach those hidden places within.  That is my happy place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About unwavering me

Sharing my stories of migrating from Australia to the US | travel adventures | married life | furry kids | new experiences | lessons | and loving life despite always missing home. xo.

Contact

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest

spring in Austin TX

spring in Austin TX

Translate