... when you're constantly on the move, few things remain unchanged.

Tuesday Tunes {SXSW}

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

This week I'm listening to SXSW (South by Southwest)'s live radio at 

 http://www.kgsr.com/promotions/sxsw



and getting pumped because I'll be working at different venues all week as part of the festival!  
Starting tonight!  YAY!  Can't wait!

For those of you who don't know, SXSW is one of Austin's largest music festivals (there's a film component too...) where bands and industry professionals spend five full days and nights showcasing new talent.  Will and I were recently discussing the irony of living in Austin - America's music capital - and never having been to so much as a concert, so I decided to rectify that by signing up to work as a cashier at this year's SXSW!  Countless new bands to love, coming up!  I sort of can't wait. Definitely won't be much blogging this week though. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About unwavering me

Sharing my stories of migrating from Australia to the US | travel adventures | married life | furry kids | new experiences | lessons | and loving life despite always missing home. xo.

Contact

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest

spring in Austin TX

spring in Austin TX

Translate