... when you're constantly on the move, few things remain unchanged.

Tuesday Tunes {Photograph by Ed Sheeran}

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I realise I'm writing Tuesday's Tune on a Wednesday, but I've already missed a week and didn't want to miss another.  This is the soundtrack of my life, after all.

So, last week was our eagerly awaited Caribbean cruise and the soundtrack to those wonderful seven days was Ed Sheeran's album 'X.'  My favourite song, without a doubt, being Photograph:  


We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing, hearts are never broken
And time's forever frozen still.

Now I'm smiling, as I replay this, type out these lyrics and realise that for the rest of my life: this song - and my own photographs - will, somewhat ironically, remind me of our room/ our adventures/ our meals/ poolside cocktails/ the ship and the way it would sway/ Will looking dashing in nautical attire and everything else about the most perfect holiday we've ever taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About unwavering me

Sharing my stories of migrating from Australia to the US | travel adventures | married life | furry kids | new experiences | lessons | and loving life despite always missing home. xo.

Contact

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest

spring in Austin TX

spring in Austin TX

Translate