... when you're constantly on the move, few things remain unchanged.

one with nature

Wednesday, May 14, 2014


It's so easy to feel connected to nature where we live this time of year.  Even on days when I'm down (like last Saturday) I find it hard to stay that way when the sun is shining, every plant in my herb window is sprouting, flowers are blooming, birds are chirping and animals everywhere are more active in pursuit of lurve!

I know I only recently wrote about wildlife here in Austin, but I figured it was for the A-Z challenge so it doesn't count! :P Here are some snapshots I've taken around the place lately - I apologize for the quality of some of them: they were taken in a hurry with my phone!










 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About unwavering me

Sharing my stories of migrating from Australia to the US | travel adventures | married life | furry kids | new experiences | lessons | and loving life despite always missing home. xo.

Contact

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest

spring in Austin TX

spring in Austin TX

Translate