... when you're constantly on the move, few things remain unchanged.

Tuesday tunes {The Wind and The Wave}

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

This week's tune is From the Wreckage Build a Home by my favourite local Austin band, The Wind and The Wave.  


Will and I first heard these guys on a TV show we like to watch, 'Hart of Dixie,' and then again at the Austin Bat Fest last August.  After hearing their whole set, I instantly downloaded their album and to this day include at least one of their songs in every playlist I make!  I love them to death and felt it only right to feature them this week, given that they are touring.  Huge congrats on their success!

PS// These guys are so up-and-coming that most of their songs don't have 'real' video clips yet, but I'm sure you'll agree that it hardly matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About unwavering me

Sharing my stories of migrating from Australia to the US | travel adventures | married life | furry kids | new experiences | lessons | and loving life despite always missing home. xo.

Contact

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest

spring in Austin TX

spring in Austin TX

Translate