... when you're constantly on the move, few things remain unchanged.

icicle adorned leaves

Tuesday, March 4, 2014


Having grown up in the tropical climate of Queensland, I'm pretty naive about cold weather and everything that comes with it.  You know I still get super excited at the sight of sleet - let alone at those perfect, unique snowflakes or the resulting blanket of white snow.  Then this morning I saw something else I've never seen before and it made me wonder - even if you've grown up with the cold - have you seen anything as simplistically lovely as an icicle adorned leaf lately?









No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About unwavering me

Sharing my stories of migrating from Australia to the US | travel adventures | married life | furry kids | new experiences | lessons | and loving life despite always missing home. xo.

Contact

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest

spring in Austin TX

spring in Austin TX

Translate