... when you're constantly on the move, few things remain unchanged.

this week's tip | give

Monday, March 3, 2014


It has been written freely you have received, so freely give - Matthew 10:8.  And in my own quest for spirituality, God and purpose I have found several sources that actually claim giving to be the purpose.  All I know is wonderful things happen when you detach yourself from things and are willing to share everything you have with everyone around you.  Giving thanks to the universe or God for all that you have actually starts to bring you even more.  Once you understand that, you can't help but share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About unwavering me

Sharing my stories of migrating from Australia to the US | travel adventures | married life | furry kids | new experiences | lessons | and loving life despite always missing home. xo.

Contact

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest

spring in Austin TX

spring in Austin TX

Translate