... when you're constantly on the move, few things remain unchanged.

things I'll miss about living here | no.11 one dollar to Downtown

Saturday, October 11, 2014


The bus to downtown is on my street, runs late into the night and costs $1.  ONE DOLLAR!  That's basically unheard of in today's crazy expensive world and when you take into account parking (which is roughly $15 dollars/ 4 hours) or cab fare ($20 one way), you'd be mad to travel there any other way!

Unless of course the bus stop isn't on your street and you don't have that option... like me in just a couple of weeks from now, when I become one of the disgruntled mass paying through the roof to go downtown! #spoiledbrat #firstworldproblems

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About unwavering me

Sharing my stories of migrating from Australia to the US | travel adventures | married life | furry kids | new experiences | lessons | and loving life despite always missing home. xo.

Contact

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest

spring in Austin TX

spring in Austin TX

Translate