... when you're constantly on the move, few things remain unchanged.

things I'll miss about living here | No.14 brightly coloured doors

Tuesday, October 14, 2014


Notwithstanding the wildlife that abounds my neighbourhood, the other sight that never fails to make me smile are the bright coloured doors on the terrace homes throughout!  You'll see green doors, red doors, blue doors and (my all time favourite) these yellow and purple ones that stand side by side!  Oh happy heart - oh dream come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About unwavering me

Sharing my stories of migrating from Australia to the US | travel adventures | married life | furry kids | new experiences | lessons | and loving life despite always missing home. xo.

Contact

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest

spring in Austin TX

spring in Austin TX

Translate