... when you're constantly on the move, few things remain unchanged.

things I'll miss about living here | No.6 the deer

Monday, October 6, 2014


Although White Tailed deer are prevelant all over Austin; it's common knowledge that the northern neighbourhoods are where you'll see the most.  Here in Northwest Hills they roam all over the streets, parks, people's front and back yards too!  One of my favourite things in the world to do when we have guests visiting from out of town, is driving around after dinner and spotting deer throughout the neighbourhood, like we're on a suburban safari!  Ahhh, I will miss it so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About unwavering me

Sharing my stories of migrating from Australia to the US | travel adventures | married life | furry kids | new experiences | lessons | and loving life despite always missing home. xo.

Contact

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest

spring in Austin TX

spring in Austin TX

Translate