... when you're constantly on the move, few things remain unchanged.

things I'll miss about living here | No.4 nail salon

Saturday, October 4, 2014


Nails are important to any self-respecting female and I searched high and low when I moved to the neighbourhood for the perfect salon!  After many trial and error visits to the various ones in this area, I found the perfect salon, within walking distance from my house!  I shall miss it but if I can't find one on par with it at the new place, then I'll just have to make the drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About unwavering me

Sharing my stories of migrating from Australia to the US | travel adventures | married life | furry kids | new experiences | lessons | and loving life despite always missing home. xo.

Contact

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest

spring in Austin TX

spring in Austin TX

Translate