... when you're constantly on the move, few things remain unchanged.

this week's tip | fight fatigue

Monday, November 25, 2013


Everyone knows that lavender has calming properties that assist in sleep and relaxation, so I won't go on about its wonderful smell or soothing nature.  What I wanted to say is less known and something that I came across quite accidentally: lavender ironically also relives fatigue!!


The same calming properties that can sedate you, also soothe tired eyes and fight fatigue (as long as you don't apply the preparation for too long)! It's so simple! 


Here's what you need:

- fresh, dried lavender satchels
OR// if you can't get your hands on any try this:
- several drops of lavender essential oil on a handkerchief/ tissue

Here's what I do:

I just apply my lavender satchels to my eyes and deeply inhale for about a minute.    

Whenever I'm feeling fatigued - whether I've been staring at a computer screen for ages, on an aeroplane for hours or just getting out of bed after a restless night - this is the perfect natural pick-me-up!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About unwavering me

Sharing my stories of migrating from Australia to the US | travel adventures | married life | furry kids | new experiences | lessons | and loving life despite always missing home. xo.

Contact

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest

spring in Austin TX

spring in Austin TX

Translate