... when you're constantly on the move, few things remain unchanged.

this week's tip | thicken up that hair

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Two people that I hold very dear to me are currently experiencing hair loss for two very different reasons.  Me - being the OCD type - couldn't rest until I had found a solution faster acting than biotin vitamins (most vitamins take approx 90 days to show results) and help my loved ones feel confident once more.

The best recommendation I can make (and they both swear it works too) is Jason's all natural Biotin Shampoo & Conditioner combination: which gives immediate results!  It works with the hair you have to create a fuller, more volumized look and drastically minimizes the appearance of any hair loss after just one wash!





Hope this is helpful, have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About unwavering me

Sharing my stories of migrating from Australia to the US | travel adventures | married life | furry kids | new experiences | lessons | and loving life despite always missing home. xo.

Contact

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest

spring in Austin TX

spring in Austin TX

Translate