... when you're constantly on the move, few things remain unchanged.

my current craze | barn style furniture

Friday, February 21, 2014

Now that Will and I have visited several display houses, I keep envisioning our dream home: complete with southwestern decor and thick, solid timber barn style furniture.

I'm loving heavy, bulky, rectangle dining tables:

Restoration Hardware, Boulangerie
Restoration Hardware, Farmhouse
especially those with a bench:

Pottery Barn, Benchwright
Pottery Barn, Wells

a chunky coffee table with thick hardware:

World Market, Henry
a dark, leather, over sized couch with bright pillows and throws:

Pottery Barn, Turner
Pottery Barn, Manhattan
Pottery Barn, Pearce

an entire barn style bedroom, complete with wooden beams on the ceiling.  So tranquil that it that makes me feel like I'm on a getaway to a mountainous log cabin every time I enter:

Rustic, traditional bedroom
Romantic, country bedroom
Mountain, rustic bedroom
And outdoor furniture that's solid, large and can withstand the test of time; as well as many parties or simply perfect, romantic evenings under the stars:

Pottery Barn, Chatham
Pottery Barn, Chatham
Pottery Barn, Saybrook
Pottery Barn, Saybrook



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About unwavering me

Sharing my stories of migrating from Australia to the US | travel adventures | married life | furry kids | new experiences | lessons | and loving life despite always missing home. xo.

Contact

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest

spring in Austin TX

spring in Austin TX

Translate