... when you're constantly on the move, few things remain unchanged.

a weekend in Dallas 1

Monday, February 24, 2014


Just after lunch on Saturday, Will and I dropped the pups off to the sitter and made the three hour drive from Austin to Dallas, where we spent Saturday night.  Although I'd been to Dallas three times before, this weekend I got to see a part of the city I've never previously seen in the Highland Park district where Will's youngest brother lives.

Highlights were driving around admiring the mansions of celebrities, professional athletes and politicians; dinner at the insanely beautiful Palomino restaurant and a trip to Vino 100 on the uber-awesome McKinney Ave which still has a working monorail!





(I know I look like somewhat of a vampire in this
but actually it's the best pic I had of my outfit!)




I wish we could have stayed a little longer - there was so much left to see and do.  Hopefully we'll get a chance to revisit soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About unwavering me

Sharing my stories of migrating from Australia to the US | travel adventures | married life | furry kids | new experiences | lessons | and loving life despite always missing home. xo.

Contact

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest

spring in Austin TX

spring in Austin TX

Translate