... when you're constantly on the move, few things remain unchanged.

Food for thought | chrysanthemum tea

Sunday, February 2, 2014


So this week's 'food' is actually a drink but it's totally worth mentioning because it blew me away!  I'd never tried chrysanthemum tea before today when Will and I ducked into our local Chinese restaurant for their weekend dumpling lunch special and the waiter recommended it, seeing how cold I was.


Yum yum yum.  Came served with 'rock sugar' - another new experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About unwavering me

Sharing my stories of migrating from Australia to the US | travel adventures | married life | furry kids | new experiences | lessons | and loving life despite always missing home. xo.

Contact

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest

spring in Austin TX

spring in Austin TX

Translate