... when you're constantly on the move, few things remain unchanged.

A surprise Christmas getaway!

Monday, December 16, 2013

The poor guy on the right lost his carrot nose somewhere along the line...
These adorable snowmen were a present from Will's grandma two Christmas's ago and make the perfect conclusion to my decorating for Christmas posts because I won't be adding anything more.  After talking it over, Will and I have decided to take off on a mini-break over Christmas for a change of scenery to somewhere neither of us have ever been... the desert!

I hope you've enjoyed reading (probably more like laughing :P) about my first full-fledged Christmas decorating attempt and that you'll join Will, Baxter, Dorothy and I on our very first family Christmas vacation!  As of next week the photos I post will look more like these:

http://www.planetware.com/tourist-attractions-/big-bend-national-park-us-tx-big.htm
http://www.parade.com/19152/viannguyen/15-stunning-national-parks-to-cross-off-your-travel-bucket-list/#bigbend_r-hensley

http://milesoftexas.com/news/?may-2010-memorial-day-weekend-big-bend-national-park-trip-report-10.html

Even though we will be away from friends and family, I'm super excited to be going on this trip!  I hope everyone else is having a wonderful holiday season too! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About unwavering me

Sharing my stories of migrating from Australia to the US | travel adventures | married life | furry kids | new experiences | lessons | and loving life despite always missing home. xo.

Contact

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest

spring in Austin TX

spring in Austin TX

Translate