... when you're constantly on the move, few things remain unchanged.

My current craze | Deer

Tuesday, December 3, 2013


Like any immigrant to a foreign country, I have always been excited to see deer or any other native American wildlife but since moving to Austin, I have fallen absolutely in love with them.  White tailed deer are the ones that roam around our neighbourhood and it's spectacular to watch them grazing in front yards or parking lots, allowing people and dogs to get very close without being spooked.  Maybe that's why I'm suddenly entranced ... or maybe they are just so regal... whatever the reason, it's not only white tailed deer I'm feigning over: I'm loving any type and am suddenly drawn to anything deer!  Luckily, there's no better time of year to form an obsession than Christmas-time when they are everywhere! (So happy!)


1. Old Navy  2. Home Goods 3. Anthropologie 4.Wayfair  5. Etsy 
6. Amazon:  7. Athropologie (in store only) 8. Sears 
9. Recently Will bought us this little beauty at HomeGoods:  
(if you like it, you can get one similar here: Z Gallerie)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About unwavering me

Sharing my stories of migrating from Australia to the US | travel adventures | married life | furry kids | new experiences | lessons | and loving life despite always missing home. xo.

Contact

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest

spring in Austin TX

spring in Austin TX

Translate