... when you're constantly on the move, few things remain unchanged.

My Christmas playlist

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I love Christmas songs!  Each year, I take full advantage of the season to cram in as many carols and classics as I possibly can; basically only stopping when Will's ears start to bleed (poor thing!).  This year if you pay us a visit this you'll hear:

Mary J Blige's 2013 Christmas: I'm loving this album!  There's a duet with Barbra Streisand and Mary's own version of the Sound of Music's classic My Favourite Things that send shivers down my spine: they're so angelic.  (If you're thinking of buying it, check it out on iTunes because it cost me literally half the price being charged in stores).

I'm also still playing Michael Buble's 2011 Christmas album, as it's got the majority of traditional classics but they're spun in his own jazzy way... ahh heaven! 

Thrown into the list to simultaneously placate my husband and turn the Christmas hype down a notch is a mix of non-seasonal faves from Nora Jones as well as Passenger's All the Little Lights album.  This album is amazing, with cheerful and uplifting yet mellow songs like Holes and The Things that stop you dreaming.  We'll see how long I can carry on playing this list on repeat before Will cracks... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About unwavering me

Sharing my stories of migrating from Australia to the US | travel adventures | married life | furry kids | new experiences | lessons | and loving life despite always missing home. xo.

Contact

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest

spring in Austin TX

spring in Austin TX

Translate