... when you're constantly on the move, few things remain unchanged.

Boots in the mail

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Getting mail is so exciting!  Getting presents by mail is even more exciting!  That's how most of my Christmas presents came this year and it's the reason that online shopping is so fun!

Today I got a great surprise when the tan, leather ankle boots I'd purchased last week arrived two days early and greeted me by the front door first thing in the morning.  I've felt like I received a belated Xmas gift all day.  :)


The perfect fit, the perfect colour, the perfect surprise to start my day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About unwavering me

Sharing my stories of migrating from Australia to the US | travel adventures | married life | furry kids | new experiences | lessons | and loving life despite always missing home. xo.

Contact

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest

spring in Austin TX

spring in Austin TX

Translate