... when you're constantly on the move, few things remain unchanged.

J.Crew's timeless bridal perfection

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

When I worked in J Crew Atlanta's bridal office I used to love getting sneak peaks at new collections before they came out.  This was called product training but for me it was more like a fresh dose of a wonderful new fantasy.  I couldn't wait to see the new colours and styles, feel the fabrics and swoon over the embellishments... oh and learn the facts too ;)

Now I have to wait as long as everyone else for the unveiling of J Crew's bridal and special occasion collections but despite no longer having to sell the dresses, I still feel the same excitement!  The elegance of those understated dresses with their timeless simplicity, or the way they're tied together with quirky themed weddings never fails to delight.

Right now I'm loving: 

the Sara Lace gown
lace cami & tulle skirt
hair circlet



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About unwavering me

Sharing my stories of migrating from Australia to the US | travel adventures | married life | furry kids | new experiences | lessons | and loving life despite always missing home. xo.

Contact

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest

spring in Austin TX

spring in Austin TX

Translate