... when you're constantly on the move, few things remain unchanged.

This week's tip | Nail polish to stop pantyhose runs

Monday, January 13, 2014


This week's tip is a brilliant little bit of advise that I grew up knowing and have always used - so therefore assumed everyone else did too. I was shocked to find out how many of my girlfriends didn't actually know this, so it had to be my next tip!

When you get a run in your stockings/ pantyhose: dab clear nail polish on it to stop it from spreading.  

Simple.  Effortless.  Nail polish fits easily into the smallest of handbags. And if caught in time, you can totally save and reuse the pantyhose!  The nail polish is machine washable and won't ruin anything or snag your pantyhose further.

You're welcome! 

Stocking runs



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About unwavering me

Sharing my stories of migrating from Australia to the US | travel adventures | married life | furry kids | new experiences | lessons | and loving life despite always missing home. xo.

Contact

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest

spring in Austin TX

spring in Austin TX

Translate