... when you're constantly on the move, few things remain unchanged.

Nails and cocktails

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Essie polish 'Berry Naughty', J Crew bracelet

I've finally found a nail salon that I love in Austin!  I can say that with confidence because earlier today I got my nails done for the second time at Caesar's Nail & Spa and even though it was a different lady - my nails look just as good and I'm confidant will last just as long.

Aside from everyone there being friendly and doing awesome nails: the store also happens to be b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l inside PLUS you get offered free drinks while you get your nails done!  It's unbelievable.

nails & a sherbert margartita cocktail

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About unwavering me

Sharing my stories of migrating from Australia to the US | travel adventures | married life | furry kids | new experiences | lessons | and loving life despite always missing home. xo.

Contact

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest

spring in Austin TX

spring in Austin TX

Translate