... when you're constantly on the move, few things remain unchanged.

Nail time!

Thursday, January 16, 2014

I love bright and unique nails.  Other than regular polish, I rarely get two manicures that look exactly the same.  That's why I want to start a kind of record.  I was very lucky in Atlanta because I had THE BEST nail lady who had a talent for creative spontaneity and although I'm yet to find a replacement that comes close to her here in Austin, I still get excited whenever I go for a manicure.  Plus, I don't think my last sparkly New Years Eve manicure was half bad:


I wonder what I'll get next...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About unwavering me

Sharing my stories of migrating from Australia to the US | travel adventures | married life | furry kids | new experiences | lessons | and loving life despite always missing home. xo.

Contact

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest

spring in Austin TX

spring in Austin TX

Translate